Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Some days you just need a good laugh.

Okay. Seriously folks. There are so many things wrong about posting this, and possibly even laughing at this. I truly apologize if you don't find it as funny as we did. I really do.

But OH MY GOSH, this is the funniest thing I have seen in a really long time, okay possibly EVER. I can't even tell you how many times Shawn and I have watched this in the past few days, and just laughed ourselves to tears, over and over. Some days you just REALLY need a good laugh, and this worked for us.

You have to watch this one first, then the next:




Mickey Fisher: I don't know if you necessarily "want" the credit for sharing this with us. But you get it. Thanks, man.

3 comments:

Christi said...

There are a couple more of these out there...different news stories. You need to find them right now because they are just as funny.

lori said...

No way. People are the best.

I mean, the scenario itself is the scariest thing ever, what we all have nightmares about. But come on. This is riotous.

Anonymous said...

That was HILARIOUS. Okay yes wrong and scary but that response was priceless!