Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Papery Bakery

Charlie's little play corner in our living room is referred to as his "bakery". He started calling it this when we first set it up for him. Charlie spends a lot of time playing in his "bakery".

But anyways, today I was puttering around cleaning up a little around the house and Charlie was in his "bakery". A few minutes later he says, "Look, mom, it's my Papery Bakery!"

And this is what I found:
Okay folks, I'm going to try to be a better blogger. I think between summer, Facebook, and Shawn's fantasy sports addiction (love ya, Shawn!)...the blog has been on a back burner. :) I think I have somewhat of a solution that might help: I'll try and do more frequent, but shorter, blogs.

6 comments:

Mars said...

Shawn here. Come on you have to give me credit for not doing baseball this year. And anyways you can't blame my fantasy sports addiction yet. The basket ball season is still 22 days away. You anit seen nothin' yet.

The Miller Family said...

Mars I am so proud of you! Good blogger...good blogger :)

Anonymous said...

If I wasn't sure that it would creep you out I'd say you and Charlie should write Dr. Suess books. 'Mr. Charlie's Papery Bakery'.
Melissa your sister

Rachel @ Lautaret Bohemiet said...

That kid of yours... :)

Elaine said...

Glad to see you're back blogging!
Papery Bakery is pretty creative!

Unknown said...

i can't believe how much Charlie looks like your Dad!!!!