Thursday, January 8, 2009

"Oh my gracious!"

The new pic up top is from Shawn's camera phone. I love, love, love it. It absolutely captures Charlie. Shawn snapped it while Charlie was sitting atop a huge stack of Pergo flooring at YaYa's (Shawn's mom's) house. Charlie had just tried to pick up some of the wood, and said, "Oh my gracious! This is heavy." Where does he come up with this stuff?


If you're wondering why I haven't blogged much lately, there's a good reason. I joined a gym! :) So, I've been spending a lot of healthy time there, working off all the holiday goodies* we pigged out on over the past month.

* Namely, those 400 peanut butter balls we made to bring to all those holiday parties that got canceled because of the snow and ice... Hey, somebody had to eat 'em - they were crowding our fridge!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a hilariously awesome amount of peanut butter balls. If I would have been there I would have enjoyed helping you eat them :)

The Miller Family said...

It’s totally amazing how many of those deliciously evil things you made! Can't wait to join you at the gym...a few more months then that preschool payment will be gone! And yes that is a great photo of Charlie - sweet boy.

Anonymous said...

That really is an awesome picture of Charlie! I saw it first at the top of your blog page and just stared at it awhile. I think it's probably difficult to take a bad picture of him, but the lighting is so perfect in this shot.
-April