Friday, February 29, 2008

Some Stuff I Love

Pictures of "puddles"


Having a booster seat in our car


Going to play at the park, and bringing a banana-shaped pouch filled with "ABC's" along



Sentences I may never understand (accentuated with lots of "growling")


Having our son's 2 best friends be his cousins








Making toys out of random objects found around the house.
Case in point: my breast pump is a "fan" in this picture.


"Swiding"


"I'm feeding my guys, mama."


Aunt Christine


Monkeys


Pigs

Hippos


Ladybugs

Zebras


Giraffes




And this little critter...


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Matt said...

The 6th picture in this post looks like the cast for
The Goonies #2

Mars said...

"Baby - Ruuuuth!"

Eric 'n Leah said...

Those are some cute pics, Marlene! I'm glad to see fun updates again, I hope the transition back has been 'smooth' for all!!
:-) Leah