Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lonely for Home

Hi all.  It's Mars.  I'm here writing from Rainrock - I'm not sure if anyone is checking the blog lately, but I'm having a rough day today.  I am so unbelievably homesick and I miss Charlie and Shawn desperately.  I miss them so bad my body hurts.  
On the inside, I'm feeling very much like this song - one of my favorite pieces of music.  It's the theme song from the movie "Castaway".  If you click below you can listen to it.  Know that I'm here, listening too.  And missing you very, very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Some pieces of music you feel with your whole body not just hear with your ears. You can feel it rise up and catch you in your throat and your eyes well up with tears. God has really put it on my heart to pray for you and I want you to know that I am! Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus Marlene. Everything else is smoke and mirrors. When our vision is singularly focused on Him, the troubles of the world fall away. Thank you for sharing the music :)
Elisha