Sunday, February 15, 2009

PS

Shawn is amazing. I just have to say it. He stayed up with me all night on Thursday while I was puking my guts out. He took me into the doctor Friday morning and sat there in the dark, boring doctor's office for almost 8 hours while they were treating me. He brought me home and I went straight to bed. He cared for Charlie literally ALL day Saturday while I was in bed. He even walked down to the store with Charlie and got me a Valentine's Day gift. And he cared for Charlie while I slept in this morning, then stayed here at home to care for him while I went to Urgent Care. Well, I just walked into our bedroom - which has been my little haven for the past 3 days or so, and he had made the bed while I was gone. Such a simple, sweet thing to do. But it made my heart melt. Thank you, Shawn. I love you. I'm a lucky girl to have you. :)

1 comment:

Greg and Andrea said...

Way to go, Shawn! What a trooper.