Thursday, February 12, 2009

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!


Yup. Still sick. Charlie cried out from his room, half asleep, at about 9:30 last night. I went in and took his temp and it was 104.7. I took it a couple more times just to make sure it was right. It was. :( Poor baby. Oh, how it breaks my heart to see my baby boy like this. He's literally just been laying around falling asleep anywhere he lands - usually on the floor somewhere. This from a boy who hasn't taken naps since the day he turned 2.

And I have gotten even worse - the flu is coming on again as I type. I've got a fever, too, plus those horrible body aches and I'm going to "get sick" very soon...I feel it coming... Thank God for my parents. They have Charlie right now and he's spending the night over there at "Oma & Opa's" so I can go to my doctor appointment in the morning.

Charlie and I both have doctor appointments tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this and GET BETTER ALREADY!

No comments: