Sunday, July 31, 2011

Drew is here!

Andrew Tucker Fletcher
July 21, 2011
1:54 pm
8 pounds, 11 ounces
21 inches


I can't believe our little man is already 11 days old! At the same time, it feels like we've had him forever in our hearts - we've just been waiting to meet him. Drew truly does complete our family. It feels so right, finally having him with us. Before he came, I couldn't even comprehend being able to love him even half as much as I love Charlie. I thought there was no way. But I can tell you the MOMENT I laid eyes on him, my heart was taken.


This baby is the most precious, sweet, cuddly, adorable bundle of joy. My heart is full, to overflowing. It's been a rough start for Drew - we've had some feeding/weight issues and right now the breastfeeding/pumping routine is taking up the better part of each day and night (the reason for this delayed announcement!), but we're past the hardest part now and it should only get better from here!


So...I'm just going to post a bunch of pics for now. Maybe in a few more days I'll have time to actually write more.


(Anyways, if I tried to write much now I'm not sure just how much sense it would make - massively sleep-deprived!!!)





























1 comment:

Elaine said...

Congratulations! He is just beautiful.