Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pool Slashers, Big Boy Sandwiches, & Toddler Addictions

We are heading for Eagle Crest for a family vacation tomorrow, so I thought I'd leave you with a few summer pictures before we go! I'm sure we'll have plenty of new ones when we get back. :)

Heading out to play in our awesome new pool from Ellie and Blake's Aunt Melissa and Uncle Ivan!



Only to find that somebody broke into the back yard and slashed holes in it. :(


Not so fun anymore...


That's okay, daddy's the ultimate "jerry-rigger", so with a little duct tape and some good help, it will be up and running in no time!


"Hmmm...maybe I'll just supervise...and fine-tune my snacking skills a little."


Ta-da! Good as new, with a little added "White Trash Flare"!


Eating a PBJ sandwich at the table like the big boy that I am.
"I think I can, I think I can..."


Halfway done!


"Mmmmmm..."


I decided to go ahead and go on out to the pool by myself - those parents, always thinking I need them around to help me out...!


Oops, I knew I was forgetting something...


"Note to self: next time take off pants and brand new leather shoes first..."
Mommy said, "See Kai Ruined"...


All of Charlie's favorite things...er...addictions together in one spot.


"Heaven, I'm in Heaven...hmmm...fun to play with, but I really wish I could get these open...mmmmm...Tylenol!"
Is there rehab for toddlers?




Sporting my new Superman PJ's...complete with cape!


"Wanna roll in my sweet ride?"
Laundry-basket rides = hours of cheap entertainment.



Another day, another bike ride.
(One has shorts & no shirt...the other has a shirt & no shorts...between the 2 of them, they've got a whole outfit!)


"Okay, Uncle Shawn, you go through the sprinkler FIRST!"



"COLD!!!"


"Let's do it again!!!"

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Paul, Karyn, Philip said...

yeah! discovered this poking around on Greg and Andrea's! I'm adding you to our favorites! Love all the pics! miss you guys!